Fully qualified physicians (e.g. infectious diseases specialists, infectious diseases residents, paediatricians, doctors planning to work abroad in developing countries, and other medical doctors with interest in tropical medicine).
The course language is English and participants from countries outside Sweden are also welcomed.
The application should include:
- Short CV with clinical and research experience
- Information on wether the application is for the full 3+1 week course in Stockholm or only for separate weeks (w1 or w2)
- Information if you want to participate in the field visit to Ethiopia
Do not forget to provide information about where the invoice should be sent.
Please submit your application to:
Course administrator Sara Roth de Albuquerque, preferably by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sara Roth de Albuquerque, Department of Infectious Diseases, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden. Phone +46 73 668 16 81, Email: email@example.com
(postadress: Sara Roth de Albuquerque, Department of Infectious Diseases I73, Karolinska University Hospital, SE-14186 Stockholm, Sweden).
Deadline for application: August 29th 2021
Information on acceptance will be distributed by e-mail (in the first week of September 2021).
Course fee (2021-2022)
- The fee for the Swedish part is a total of 24 000 Swedish Crowns (SEK).
- The fee for one single week (w 1-2) is 7000 SEK.
- The cost for the two week field visit to Ethiopia is 32 000 SEK. This covers local transportation, full teaching program and full board.
- The cost for the full course (3+1 weeks in Stockholm + field visit to Ethiopia) is 56 000 SEK.
The Flight to Ethiopia is not included. (approx. 6-7 000 SEK)