Fully qualified physicians (e.g. infectious diseases specialists, infectious diseases residents, paediatricians, doctors planning to work abroad in developing countries, and other medical doctors with interest in tropical medicine).
The course will be held in English and participants from countries outside Sweden are also welcomed.
The application should include:
- Short CV with clinical and research experience
- Information on wether the application is for the full 3+1 week course in Stockholm or only for separate weeks (w1 or w2)
- Information if you want to participate in the field visit to Ethiopia
Do not forget to provide information about where the invoice should be sent.
Deadline for application: to be announced
Information on acceptance will be distributed by E-mail.
Cost (the figures below are approximates, since they apply to 2017-2018)
- The fee for the Swedish part is a total of 22 000 Swedish Crowns (SEK).
- The fee for one single week (w 1-2) is 6000 SEK.
- The cost for the two week field visit to Ethiopia is 28 000 SEK. This covers local transportation, full teaching program and full board.
The Flight to Ethiopia is not included. (approx. 6-7 000 SEK)