Fully qualified physicians (e.g. infectious diseases specialists, infectious diseases residents, paediatricians, doctors planning to work abroad in developing countries, and other medical doctors with interest in tropical medicine).
The course language is English and participants from countries outside Sweden are also welcomed.
The application should include:
- Short CV with clinical and research experience
- Information on wether the application is for the full 3+1 week course in Stockholm or only for separate weeks (w1 or w2)
- Information if you want to participate in the field visit to Ethiopia
Do not forget to provide information about where the invoice should be sent.
(postadress: Mary Hyll course administrator, Department of Medicine Huddinge I63, Karolinska Institutet campus Huddinge, SE-14186 Stockholm, Sweden).
Deadline for application: September 1st 2019
Information on acceptance will be distributed by e-mail in the first week of September 2019 (week 36).
Course fee (2019-2020)
- The fee for the Swedish part is a total of 24 000 Swedish Crowns (SEK).
- The fee for one single week (w 1-2) is 7000 SEK.
- The cost for the two week field visit to Ethiopia is 32 000 SEK. This covers local transportation, full teaching program and full board.
- The cost for the full course (3+1 weeks in Stockholm + field visit to Ethiopia) is 56 000 SEK.
The Flight to Ethiopia is not included. (approx. 6-7 000 SEK)